To celebrate Perfect Pitch’s 10-year anniversary, we interviewed Managing Director Nigel Blake, to find out how his journey through it all has been.
1.Why did you start the business? “As a buyer of Telemarketing Services, I could not seem to find the quality of service I was looking for – so I decided to start my own service!”
3. What’s been the most pleasant surprise? “How helpful the local business community has been.”
2. What would you say to yourself 10 years ago? “Be patient, flexible, and have courage in your convictions.”
4. What’s been the hardest thing to navigate? “Having to learn all the other parts of running a business – Tax/VAT/Payroll/HR – it’s a steep learning curve!”
5. What’s the main thing that your “gut” has been right about? “Always be nice to people. It’s a very small world, particularly in business.”
6. How has being a member of Surrey Chambers helped? “In so many ways! Having access to a business network, marketing, business support – and a shoulder to cry on sometimes!”
7. What are you goals for the next 10 years? “To continue to grow the business and always look for ways to improve.”
8. What challenges do you for see for the coming decade? “Technology – will it help or hinder us?”
9. What’s the company’s your biggest achievement? “We are proud to have won various awards, however, coming into the office and hearing the buzz of 30 agents on the phone in different languages takes some beating!”
10. Sum up the last 10 years in 10 words? “It’s been a rollercoaster, but we wouldn’t change a thing!”
We also interviewed a few of the employees to see how they have enjoyed their time working for Perfect Pitch.
+44(0)1483 422 998
Call us or complete this form and we will call you back.
Perfect Pitch Head Office
1 Miltons Yard, Petworth Road, Witley
GU8 5LH United Kingdom
Check your name and correct it, or continue if it's OK
Enter a valid name
Check your phone and correct it, or continue if it's OK
Enter a valid phone
Check your email and correct it, or continue if it's OK
Enter a valid email